Other Health Care Programs
Healthy Families Program
- Low-cost health coverage for children ages 0 – 19.
- Obtain a mail-in application by calling 1-888-747-1222 or by answering “yes” on question 59 of the regular Medi-Cal application.
Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM)
- Provides health care to pregnant women, at least 30 weeks into the pregnancy, whose income is too high to qualify for no-cost Medi-Cal.
- To obtain an application call 1-800-433-2611.
Child Health Disability Prevention (CHDP)
- Provides preventative health screening examinations to children whose family income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) For more information about the FPL click here.
- To obtain more information about CHDP call 951-358-5481.
Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Supplemental Nutrition Program
- Provides assistance for nutritional supplements for low-income pregnant and breast-feeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who have a medical or nutritional risk.
- To obtain more information about WIC call 951-358-5311.
Family Planning Services
- Provides information and options for family planning and birth control.
- Services are provided at low or no cost.
- To obtain more information about family planning call 1-800-942-1054.
- The Family Planning Access Care and Treatment (Family PACT) provides free breast and cervical cancer screening services. To obtain more information call 1-800-511-2300.
Medical Indigent Services Program (MISP)
- MISP is available through Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) to adults age 21-64 who do not qualify for Medi-Cal or RCHC and need treatment for acute illness.