Minor Consent Services

  • Persons under age 21 who are unmarried and living with a parent or guardian or are claimed as a dependent may apply for Minor Consent Services.
  • The minor may, without parental consent, receive services related to sexual assault, pregnancy and pregnancy related services, family planning, sexually transmitted diseases, alcohol and drug abuse, and outpatient mental health treatment and counseling.
  • Only the minor's individual income and property is considered in the determination of eligibility.
  • No contact is made with the minor’s parent(s) or guardian(s) including the parent(s) or guardian(s) who have prior knowledge of the minor’s application for Minor Consent Services.
  • The minor must visit a social services office (Office Locations) to apply.