Emergency Assistance

If urgent medical help is needed, do not wait to apply for Medi-Cal. The Riverside County Regional Medical Center in Moreno Valley can provide emergency service.  For more information, go to http://ruhealth.org/Pages/default.aspx 

Riverside University Health System

If medical treatment is necessary, such as impending surgery or prenatal care, and it will not be provided without a Medi-Cal card, contact the DPSS office nearest to you for assistance.