Non-CalWORKs Child Care?

Certain families may qualify for child care help under State and Federal assistance programs called the California Alternative Payment Program.

In Riverside, this program offers child care payments for eligible families with funds from the California Department of Education.  Families must be income eligible and/or include a child(ren) who is at risk of neglect, abuse or exploitation or receiving Child Protective Services.