How Do I Let the County Know About my Family Circumstances?

The parent(s) or relative caring for a child receiving CalWORKs Temporary Assistance is required to complete a Semi-Annual Status Report (SAR7) 6 months after your application or Annual Renewal.  The information on this report helps to determine continued eligibility to CalWORKs and the amount of the monthly cash aid.  The report has questions about the family’s income, property, people moving into or out of the home, and other changes that occur in the household.  To view this report, click here.

These reporting requirements are explained in more detail during the CalWORKs application process.