What to Take to an Interview
To make the application process go more smoothly, it is helpful to bring certain things that the ET will need to determine eligibility to CalFresh/SNAP benefits.
Some of these things are:
- Picture Identification
- Proof of status if not born in the United States
- Social Security numbers for all persons in the household
- Proof of income including wage stubs, award letters, child support checks, etc.
- Proof of housing and utility costs such as rent receipts, mortgage coupons, utility bills for heating or cooling
- Proof of disability for any disabled person in the household
- Proof of child support paid to someone who does not live in the home