10281 Kidd St., Riverside, CA 92503

Office Hours

Temporarily closed


  • Administration Services Division
  • Human Resources

For questions abou:

  • CalFresh, CalWorks, Child Care, General Relief or Welfare to Work call 1-877-410-8827
  • In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) call 1-888-9604477
  • Non-emergency Child Protective Services (CPS) call (951 358-5650
  • Non-emergency Adult Protective Services (APS) call (951) 358-640

Inquiries not related to any programs or services listed above - call (951) 358-3000

Emergency numbers are listed on the top right side of this website